Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’aan (i.e., the one who memorized and studied it): ‘Read, advance in status and recite as you used to do in the world, for your status will be commensurate with the last aayah that you recite.’” [Tirmidhi]
Would you like to memorise the entire Qur’aan? Or parts of it? Need someone to test you? Correct your mistakes?
Or are you someone who has the burning desire to help someone memorise the Qur’aan?
Our aim is to provide an online platform by which we can aid our sisters in memorising the Qur’aan. Lessons will be one to one and take place online through Skype in the comfort of your own home and at a suitable time for both the student and teacher. So we’re looking for ‘students’ and ‘teachers’.
“What do I need to become a student?”
- The desire to memorise the Qur’aan.
- Reasonable ability to recite Qur’aan with Tajweed.
“What do I need to become a teacher?”
- Need to be seeking reward from Allaah alone.
- Be proficient in reading Qur’aan and have knowledge of Tajweed equivalent to the syllabus taught in Tayyibun.
- Be available and prepared for an online interview and oral test to check recitation of the Qur’aan and knowledge of Tajweed.
If you’re interested, please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment below.
There’s no reason why you cannot be both a student and a teacher. Memorise the Qur’aan while helping others to do it too. Perhaps this deed of ours will cause us to earn Allaah’s pleasure and He may enter us into Jannah because of it.
To read more about the rewards for the one who memorises Qur’aan, click here.